Make this dish. Make an impact. When you choose to buy, prepare, and eat fresh, local foods, it’s better for you and your community! Download our Roasted Asparagus recipe today. Cook and share with #feedourfutureohio.
- 1 gallon, 2 quarts, 1 cup local asparagus, raw
- Preheat oven (convection oven 350 degrees; conventional over 375-400 degrees).
- Properly wash and trim local asparagus spears.
- Place dry asparagus on a baking sheet.
- Spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with black pepper and garlic powder (if available) to taste. Toss asparagus with tongs to coat in cooking spray and seasonings.
- Roast in oven until just tender (12 to 15 minutes) depending on thickness.
Source: Pisanick Partners, LLC