Make this dish. Make an impact. When you choose to buy, prepare, and eat fresh, local foods, it’s better for you and your community! Download our Local Herb Vinaigrette today. Cook and share with #feedourfutureohio.
- 1 1/2 cups, 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup, 1 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1 quart, 2/3 cup, 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 1/2 cup, 1 tablespoon, chopped fresh local herb of choice
- 1/3 cup, 2 3/4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup, 1/2 teaspoon fresh garlic, peeled
- 1 tablespoon, 1 3/4 teaspoon salt
- In a mixing bowl, combine vinegar, honey, lemon, juice, and garlic. Whisk well.
- While whisking, slowly add canola oil.
- Mix in chopped local herb.
- Add salt to taste.
Source: Pisanick Partners, LLC