Make this dish. Make an impact. When you choose to buy, prepare, and eat fresh, local foods, it’s better for you and your community! Download our Greek Zoodle Salad recipe today. Cook and share with #feedourfutureohio.
Ingredients – Salad:
- 4 quarts zucchini, spiralized
- 1 quart seedless cucumber, diced
- 1 quart local grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1 1/2 cup red onion
- 3 cups black olives
- 1 quart feta cheese
Ingredients – Dressing:
- 2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Wash and prepare all vegetables. Quarter and slice cucumbers into pieces. Spiralize zucchini, if needed. Slice grape tomatoes in half. Dice red onions. **
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a bowl. Whisk together until blended.
- To make salad, combine all vegetables, cheese, and dressing in a bowl. Toss until all the vegetables and cheese are coated with dressing.
**Best practice is to use local produce and feta cheese.
**Use fresh zucchini and spiralize. (2-3 zucchini yields 2 1/2 cups of spiralized zucchini.
**If a spiralizer is not available, purchase pre-spiralized zucchini.
Source: Pisanick Partners, LLC