Make this dish. Make an impact. When you choose to buy, prepare, and eat fresh, local foods, it’s better for you and your community! Download our Tomato Basil Pizza recipe today. Cook and share with #feedourfutureohio.
- 5 28 ounce pizza dough balls
- 6 pounds shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 quart pizza sauce with basil
- 1/2 cup chopped local, fresh, basil
- 60 slices local tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare the pizza crust according to package instructions.
- Spread sauce over the crust.
- Top with cheese.
- Remove seeds and excess juice from tomato slices. Arrange on top of cheese.
- Top with basil.
- Bake until golden brown.
- Cut and serve.
Source: Pisanick Partners, LLC