Make this dish. Make an impact. When you choose to buy, prepare, and eat fresh, local foods, it’s better for you and your community! Download our Tangerine Chicken Lettuce Wrap recipe today. Cook and share with #feedourfutureohio.
- 12 pounds tangerine chicken
- 3 quarts shredded carrots
- 100 outer leaves, local lettuce (Cleveland Crisp)
- 1 1/2 quarts dry brown rice
- 3 quarts water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare chicken: Heat from frozen for 9-11 minutes. After heating thoroughly, apply one (1) sauce pack per bag of portions. Coat portions thoroughly. For best results, heat sauce before mixing with portions.
- Sauce: Thaw overnight. Reheat in steam kettle or boil in bag.
- Add popcorn chicken to sauce.
- Serve two lettuce wraps. Each is made with .25 cups rice, 2 ounce scoop of chicken, and 2 tablespoons carrot.
Source: Pisanick Partners, LLC