Have you picked up a pint of amazing strawberries from your local farmers’ market this summer? If yes, we have just the recipe for you! If no – go get some! Three ingredients and a little patience is all it takes to keep you and your family cool this summer with this tasty treat.
- 12 ounces fresh strawberries
- 2 cups full-fat, plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- Popsicle Mold
- Popsicle Sticks
- Blend strawberries on high speed until smooth. Add yogurt and honey and continue mixing until is mixed well together.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds. Insert sticks and freeze for 5 hours or overnight.
- Run popsicle molds under warm water until the pops loosen, and then remove the popsicles from the mold. Makes 10 popsicles.