Make this dish. Make an impact. When you choose to buy, prepare, and eat fresh, local foods, it’s better for you and your community! Download our Roasted Vegetable Medley Protein Bowl recipe today. Cook and share with #feedourfutureohio.
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/3 cup LOCAL sweet potatoes, cubed
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 cup kale, chopped
- 2 1/2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2/3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup hummus
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss sweet potatoes, onions, and cauliflower with olive oil, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Place on rimmed baking sheet. Spread vegetables out and roast in oven 20-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Add kale to baking sheet and cook another 10 minutes.
- To serve: In bowl, place 1/2 cup vegetables with 1 hard boiled egg (sliced in half) and 1 tablespoon hummus.
- Suggest serving with pita bread or pita chips.
Source: Pisanick Partners, LLC