Make this dish. Make an impact. When you choose to buy, prepare, and eat fresh, local foods, it’s better for you and your community! Download our Parsley Potatoes today. Cook and share with #feedourfutureohio.
- 4 local white potatoes, medium size, raw
- 2 1/3 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/3 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Peel and cut local potatoes into quarters lengthwise. Remove any spots, lumps, or knots.
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat down to medium-low, and allow to simmer until fork tender (about 15-20 minutes).
- Drain cooked potatoes.
- Mash the potatoes until smooth.
- Add in the butter, parsley, and season salt to taste.
Source: Pisanick Partners, LLC