Make this dish. Make an impact. When you choose to buy, prepare, and eat fresh, local foods, it’s better for you and your community! Download our Local Herb Vinaigrette today. Cook and share with #feedourfutureohio.
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons, chopped fresh local herb of choice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon, salt
- In a mixing bowl, combine vinegar, honey, lemon, juice, and garlic. Whisk well.
- While whisking, slowly add canola oil.
- Mix in chopped local herb.
- Add salt to taste.
Source: Pisanick Partners, LLC