Make this dish. Make an impact. When you choose to buy, prepare, and eat fresh, local foods, it’s better for you and your community! Download our Egg, Spinach, Bacon, Power Wrap recipe today. Cook and share with #feedourfutureohio.
- 3 gallons local spinach, raw
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 50 count egg patty
- 3 pounds shredded mozzarella cheese
- 50 count ultra grain tortillas
- 50 slices bacon
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Prepare egg patty: place single layer of patties in full-size steamer pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Bake: 8-10 minutes if thawed; 10-12 minutes if frozen.
- Prepare bacon.
- Prepare spinach: roughly chop spinach. In large skillet, heat spinach for about 3 minutes or until it is wilted.
- Place 6 tortillas on a flat surface. Cut egg patty in half and place lengthwise in center of tortilla. Top with 1 slice bacon. Place 1/2 cup spinach and top with 1 oz cheese. Wrap and place in foil in warmer.
Source: Pisanick Partners, LLC