Make this dish. Make an impact. When you choose to buy, prepare, and eat fresh, local foods, it’s better for you and your community! Download our Cheesy Garlic Roasted Asparagus recipe today. Cook and share with #feedourfutureohio.
- 5 pounds, 4 ounces local, raw asparagus
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon, 1 1/2 teaspoon fresh garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash and trim asparagus. Cut each stalk in half. Note: 4 stalks (8 pieces) = 1/2 cup serving.
- Toss asparagus with olive oil, minced garlic, salt, and pepper. Spread onto baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until asparagus is tender.
Source: Pisanick Partners, LLC